I am a CG Supervisor & Creative Director with 10 years of experience in the CG productions for advertising industry. In 2004 I started to work as freelance 3D artist and web designer and during the years I worked on many different print & animation productions.
My specialities are realistic renderings, shading, lighting,optimizing, finishing renderings and compositing.
.Freelancer: 2015 – present
. Lighting TD: PIXOMONDO, Sept 2016 – Nov 2016
IRON SKY 2 layout development, texturing, shading and lighting.
. Creative Director / CG Supervisor: U6 Studio, 2008-2016
During my working period at U6 Studio I worked directly with final client and also with agencies like:
Leo Burnett , DigitasLBi, McCann , Y&R, Bolin Marketing, Boys&Girls, Whirlpool, Honeywell, Carmex, Dulux, Wilsonart, Poltrona Frau, Vitra, Rak Ceramics, Ala, Babini Office, Ceramica Sant‘ Agostino, Lea Ceramiche, Diemme, Cucine Lube, Estel group, Ferri Mobili, Novalinea, LaFano, Linea Quattro, Vitra.
– Leading interactive/video projects and guiding teams to develop creative executions.
– Providing direction to generate inspirational, conceptual and creative ideas through the design team.
– Supervising and inspiring the creative team.
– Create photo-real 3D imagery and animated content for
television commercials and digital projects.
– Planning the shots, time management and project co-ordination.
– Drive creative 3D concepts with the team through good
communication, planning, concepts/sketches, etc.
– Complete high quality work, on time and to specification.
– Breaking-down and quoting on complex CGI projects.
– Attending shoots and supervising VFX requirements on-set.
– Attending client meetings from initial pitches and concepts,
through to project completion.
– Nurturing junior talent within the 3D/Interactive department including helping with technical and creative problems and passing on knowledge when necessary.
– Autodesk 3ds Max, Maya.
– Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere.
– V-Ray, Arnold.
– The Foundry Nuke.
– Realflow, PhoenixFD.
. CO-Founder , CTO: Yousix.com, 2007-2008
Yousix is live streaming service with focus on music distribution.
Yousix.com is an ASP.NET-based social networking platform written in C# 2.0 which uses a SQL Server 2005 database. It is a 3-tiered web application developed with standard Asp.NET common practices, using Master Pages, User Controls, Themes, Membership management and roles. The application includes image, audio and video upload functionalities, the latter being automatically converted in FLV format using Open Source software FFMPEG. Yousix integrates its own WebTv platform for live streaming based on Adobe Flash Media Server.
. Freelancer: 2004-2008
I was a freelancer for three years as a 3d Artist, Web Designer, Macromedia developer.